16 December 2011

The Future is NOW!

Good news everyone! The album releases physically tonight in the store, and at a discounted price! The price will be discounted for a week so grab them while they're hot! I'm so glad I can finally rest now. It's been one wild ride filled with stress and anxiety, but I made it through. Now that I'm done with the album, it's time to start on something new. I'm going to take a little break over the holidays, but I'll be back swinging next year. I've been writing new material for a while now and I'm planning to release a new album by the end of this summer. It's a wild departure from my current style and spans multiple genres. I'm also adding some of my more popular old songs onto the album. While I'm working on this one, I'm also going to be releasing way more Youtube videos and I might even book a couple shows. Well, that's it for now. Gotta get some rest!
-MW