16 August 2012

Bad News :(

So if you didn't already know, What Am I (my new album) comes out on the 31st! That's in like, two weeks! I would get pumped for that! Nearing release, I will be uploading videos of every song so you can sample them before you buy! 3 a day (except for the last day where there will be 4)! Also nearing the release, there will be a special blog post detailing the themes and meaning of the album. This is my proudest work yet, and I want people to see it the way I saw it when I wrote it. Now for some bad news! The Ocean On Tap has been removed from retailers! I just couldn't keep up with the cost and honestly, compared to What Am I, The Ocean On Tap fails in every category. The songs are still pretty dear to me and I realize it was my first effort, but now it just feels lackluster compared to What Am I. The album will still be available through my store, not anywhere else. Now for some worse news! The third and final music video in the Punk Project has been cancelled/put on near permanent hold. I honestly need to take a break from making these videos. That's not to say it's totally out of the question, I'm still considering. Right now I'm just way too busy. Yeah, that's a lot of bad news! But don't worry, What Am I is coming and it will knock your socks off.

-MW